Jackpot!
Sunday, August 24, 2008, 3:30 PM


Guess who hit the jackpot again? I didn't get to go to the RWA Conference in San Francisco this year, but I did get me some booty, compliments of Jodi. She is the bomb. If I haven't been blogging lately, you know who to blame--it's because I've been busy reading.

If you click on the photo, it'll take you to an almost life-sized photo. There are books galore, magazines, bookmarks, a mouse pad, buttons, CDs, brochures, um...placards (?), story excerpts and a whistle to blow on when I get too hot.

Best promotion tool you can give? Hands down, one of your books. Nothing else is going to hook me harder than your story, so thank you to all of the authors who shared their books.

And again, thanks to Jodi for taking the time and effort to collect (and spend the money) to ship them. Not only was she doing ME a good turn, but she also helped to promote fellow writers. You rock!

6 Did the Unhingey Jiggy Engage in Unhingenosity
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .