Say what?
Wednesday, September 20, 2006, 7:18 PM

Stuff I’ve said or written recently, just not here.

~*~*~*~

I would have been here sooner, but a news crew wanted to interview me. (They wanted to know if the high costs of gasoline was crimping my style. When I said I didn’t own a car, the guy behind the camera said I was the most intelligent person they’d talked to all day.)

We’re not working out today because T hurt her knee and I pulled a back muscle laughing.

I’d rather be misunderstood than look like a judgmental idiot.

… Celexa is okay so far, but I've noticed some headaches and slight nausea. Hopefully this will aid me in losing some weight.

Please, please, please.

We’re like two ferrets teething on a hunk of Beef Jerky here.

Oogie: By the way, very funny you calling last night at midnight. Methinks you had a smidgen too much to drink, little one! Hahahahaha

Me: What's even MORE funny is that I completely forgot that I called you until I read this!

Oogie: You called twice. Hahahahahahaha

Me: TWICE?

Ohmigod.

I keep forgetting how old I am, but I know I'm over three sets of ten fingers.

Ken mailed me a T-Fal lid last week. No note was with it, just the lid.

I had a dream about you this morning. You were a party woman and wouldn't let me stay at your house unless you were there, too, so I had to wait in this place with a bunch of people and bugs. Bugs were everywhere. And they had cats, too (the people who lived in this house) and I felt so sorry for them.

It was weird. You stayed out until the wee hours of the morning and I had to sleep in this creepy house.

You brat.

My Samuel L. Jackson moment: Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfuckin' females on this motherfuckin' toilet.

I don’t want any of those fishy things on my salad.

4 Did the Unhingey Jiggy Engage in Unhingenosity
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .