Lately
Tuesday, September 05, 2006, 7:16 PM

Whattup with Blogger lately? I experience ucky shades of dial-up memory just waiting for someone’s blog to pop up. And forget about leaving a comment because it’s a crapshoot whether or not the comment box even comes up. Methinks I need to let what powers that be at Blogger know about this because come on, I expect a lot more from a free service.

Speaking of free services with the potential to sweeten your life (and put a crimp in it when it’s not working), Pandora is growing in popularity. As it should; this free online service that specializes in building a radio station based entirely on your music preferences, seems to be all about furthering that kind of responsiveness. A guy named Tim, one of the masterminds behind Pandora, is making his way across the US just to meet current listeners and see about garnering some new. Hey, Tim even has a blog.

Tonight after I got home from work, I washed my face and jumped into a sports bra and shorts. Someone brought a bunch of chocolate and cookies to work today (plus I ate like Miss Piggy over the weekend), so I thought I’d atone for it all by burning some calories. My workout tapes were at the bottom of my bookcase, though, and that’s where my plans went to pot. When I bent down to choose a fitness tape, I suddenly noticed a couple of books I haven’t really looked at in a long time. Like Norma Klein’s Mom, The Wolfman and Me and Ghost and Hauntings by Dennis Bardens. And I made the mistake of leafing through both of them.

I suck.

Huzzah! On August 28th, the last name for project 2,996 was assigned. I never had any real doubts that all of the names would be taken, but if I was a nail biting kind of girl, I’d have bitten off one or two because I really, really wanted all of the names to be taken.

And now they are.

4 Did the Unhingey Jiggy Engage in Unhingenosity
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .