4233
Thursday, November 08, 2007, 7:12 PM

Okay. So. Yeah. This is how far I am now (but I'm hoping to make up for quite a bit this weekend because if I don't, I'm going to be SO embarrassed):

Tonight's wee snippet:

The room they’d put her in was eighteen feet long, forty-two feet wide. Sixteen paint bubbles dotted the north wall, three puckered the east (but she could find none on the south), and eight decorated the west. There were no windows, no TV, no radio, no book; just a hard lump of a cot, an ugly brownish rug glued to the floor and a door that lead to the bathroom. The only thing missing, as far as she could tell, was the cock roach scuttling across the floor.

Ye gads, I want to edit that. Add to it. Fleshing out the words is my thing.

But not this month.

Nope, not this month.

~*~*~*~

I used to remember how to create graphics without the ugly white background. I swear, one of these days I'm going to be a lost, toothless old lady driving naked on some freeway.

5 Did the Unhingey Jiggy Engage in Unhingenosity
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .