Where the magic happens (or not)
Tuesday, February 19, 2008, 8:53 PM

Prompted from an entry by The Bookshop Muse girls.

This is my desk. My fuzzily-wuzzily desk, which is what you can say about my brain some times.

It's where I'm sitting RIGHT NOW (9:05 p.m. Pacific Standard Time). I'm in my jammies. There is a glass of red wine to the left of the monitor, and a bottle of Sparkletts on the right (although you can't see either in the photo because it was taken some time ago).

I guess I could try to set up my camera to take an automatic shot of me sitting here in my peejayed glory, but I'd rather swallow an uncoated aspirin. Besides, I'd have to somehow levitate the camera to get the same angle of shot because I was standing on one of my dining room chairs at the time I took this one.

Call me a nerd if you like. Nerdiness is the new ridiculously sexay.

...Off to polish my keyboard keys.

11 Did the Unhingey Jiggy Engage in Unhingenosity
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .