I have escaped DEATH
Thursday, January 17, 2008, 1:19 PM

Well, it feels like it anyway. Everyone thinks I look like I've lost ten pounds. That's the good part of it. The rest just suckith and I'll spare you the details. ::winka::

I know I have a family reunion story to tell and, because Jodi tagged me for seven weird and/or random facts about myself (that's going to be rough, heh, heh), but I'm here now to say that I was just so doggone sick over the past five days, it's a freaking miracle I have enough brain cells left to send the right pulses to my fingers and type this. (Hah! Anybody want to diagram that sentence?)

Ian, I saw your request for a critique. I'm not ignoring you--I was just trying to get past the stage of wanting to die. Mkay?

Off to catch up with the rest of the WWW.

But not at once.

Slowly. Because Superwoman I am not.

5 Did the Unhingey Jiggy Engage in Unhingenosity
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .