Cause life has its OWN pace
Monday, January 21, 2008, 8:45 PM


Just when you think you're ready...you're not. Like with this shot, which was a total mistake but makes me laugh anyway.

Those entries I keep meaning to write are invading my dreams, right along with incorrect accounting codes from work, guilt about how I should make an appointment with the dentist, and call the landlord to fix my toilet so I don't have to keep reaching into the tank to make it go flush.

I almost wrote one of the entries tonight, but then I got busy getting the need-to-get-stuff-done done, got overheated from coughing too much (hey, it happens when you're doing too much stuff), and now it's past my bedtime. Besides, I'm still recovering from my wild week getaway with Keanu. I'd share details, but he's sworn me to secrecy. You'll just have to use your imagination.

3 Did the Unhingey Jiggy Engage in Unhingenosity
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .