Obladi Oblada
Thursday, April 09, 2009, 9:30 PM

Well, I figure I gotta give this a shot--blog at least seven days in a row or something--before I break another promise to myself and let a day go by with no post. Can't have that.



Because I really didn't want to blog tonight. My head's still on top of my neck, but my brain isn't here. It's...lessee...my brain is somewhere in the past.

There was that day at church camp when a bunch of the kids there just started talking in tongues. Scared the crap out of me, but it wasn't long before I wanted to talk in tongues. Supposedly inviting the light of Jesus into your soul would do the trick! Fitting someone else inside of me seemed a tricky thing, but I was game. All the cool kids were doing it.

And I tried my hardest--my entire body was tense with focus and concentration--here I am, God, come on in.

Nothing but nothing happened.

It's still just obladi oblada for me.

Life goes on.

5 Did the Unhingey Jiggy Engage in Unhingenosity
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .