Voila
Monday, April 06, 2009, 9:44 PM

My mornings consist of me getting up, showering, blow-drying my hair, doing my make-up...and looking in the mirror and giving up. But by then it's usually too late.

(I just read that back and see that I forgot to mention the part where I also get dressed. Pretty funny, so I think I'll just leave it like it is.)

I have decided to try and force myself to blog every day. And since this is my blog, I am going to give myself permission to blog badly. Maybe that will take off the pressure and I will blog every day, or damn near close to that. Maybe it will help me get past the feeling that if I don't have anything to blog about, I shouldn't blog--the ain't got nothing to say? shaddup thing.

It was frigging hot outside today and frigging cold inside. So I was hot, hot, hot, then cold, cold, cold, then hot, hot, hot again. And if I'm getting sick, I'm taking the day off blogging tomorrow.

... for Monty (and me later on, because I always come back to these entries and listen to the songs, and I love Bruce Lee and I love this song!):


7 Did the Unhingey Jiggy Engage in Unhingenosity
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .