What time is it?
Monday, March 09, 2009, 6:10 PM

I have a fail safe for getting up in the morning because once, I didn't get up in time. My cell phone goes off two minutes before my alarm clock does. Voila! Presto. (As long as I remember to charge it, which hasn't been a problem yet.)



And the cell phone went off this morning like clock work. I remember bolting up in bed, wondering what the noise was (I must have been deep in dreamland). I saw the phone, squished the button that made it shut the frell up, then flopped back against my pillows.

Five or ten minutes later, I realized my alarm hadn't gone off. What the?

I sat up and looked at it. 8:32. What the?

Oh. Friggen time change.

Good thing I didn't have to go to work today.

12 Did the Unhingey Jiggy Engage in Unhingenosity
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .