Boo from Smogland
Tuesday, August 24, 2010, 7:59 PM

So it's been a while.

My cell phone alarm still goes off 90 seconds before my clock alarm. I had to do that because of the dang power outtage that fried my hide and made me late to work that one day... It's amazing how deeply and quickly I can fall back to sleep in that tiny space of time.

I still hoof it to work in the morning because I hate dragging my bones out of bed. I don't want to go to bed, and I don't want to get up. What's a girl to do?

(Win the lottery. Win the lottery. Have bed mounted on springs.)

Los Angeles is still heavily populated by the uber skinny in tights and platforms, or short skirts and flip flops. The guys still smell good. The girls still smell like they walk in a cloud of aroma. (I heard a guy audibly sniff me last week as I passed him on the sidewalk. I thought it was funny because that was the day I FORGOT to put on perfume, so he was probably surprised by my non-existent stink cloud.)

Summer finally hit us last week--the upper 80s, I mean. Before that, it was wonderfully 70-ish and still cool in the morning and evenings, which was odd. But good.

There are a lot of doggies in WeHo. The itty-bitty ones smile at me if they're not peeing. And they'll always try and make eye-contact. Ever notice that about a dog before? However, if they happen to be taking care of bidness, I smile because it's friggen funny seeing them all hunched over like that. Sometimes I wonder what a dog is thinking when pooping in the midst of busy life (there's always a car or a person passing by). The dogs look so vulnerable.

I know I should wonder about other things. 

Coffee and chocolate still go together like ramma-lamma-lamma-kuh-dinky-duh-dang-duh-donk. Just in case you weren't sure about that...

Labels:


8 Did the Unhingey Jiggy Engage in Unhingenosity
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .