So, um, I don't know
Friday, March 17, 2006, 6:46 PM

There have been complaints that my blog can't be viewed because it's down for maintenance. People have actually received Feedster emails advising them of this.

Hunh? What the?!

Why would a feed-notifcation service nofify subscribers that a blog was down for maintenace? Especially if a blog isn't? But even if a blog is down for maintenance, why would a subscriber need to know this?

Plus ... what a snoozer of an email. Thith blog ith down for mainthenance. Not at all in the unhingey tradition. No footly goodness. No laughs, no confidences, no graphics. Just a you can't read this blog now. Neener, neener, neener, sucka.

So can you read this? Can you? Let me know if you can't.

(Hah, hah, hah. Let me know if you can't read this. I'm such a dork.)

No, really. Burp or something so I know you're here if you're here.

And yes, I mean you people from Nottingham, Lisbon and Thailand, too.

7 Did the Unhingey Jiggy Engage in Unhingenosity
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .