Happy Singles Awareness Day
Tuesday, February 14, 2006, 5:30 PM

Well, it was a tough, tough decision, but I've decided to keep both chocolate and red wine in my diet. If I had to give up one or the other, though? It'd be wine. Sad, I know, but I'd go effin bonkers first over the loss of chocolate.

In other news, I saw the movie Red Eye this weekend. Whew, Cillian Murphey is my new favorite hurt me, baby guy. He’s got a stare that makes me shiver deliciously (in real life, I'd pee my panties at such a stare). But yeah. Sexy, skerry blue eyes. Sexy, wonderfully-shaped, sensual mouth. Great hair. Yummy bone structure. I always thought he looked very similar to Tom Welling, who plays Superman on the Warner Brother’s series. Tom’s much prettier. Cillian is ... devilish. Pant-worthy. And his accent! Oh. My. God.

Why no, I haven't been laid in a while. And I plan to celebrate Singles Awareness tonight.

Back to your regularly-scheduled whatever.

4 Did the Unhingey Jiggy Engage in Unhingenosity
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .