Things that are awesome
Monday, May 08, 2006, 7:12 PM

Sylvester Stallone as Rocky
TNT had a Rocky marathon on Sunday and something just wouldn't let me move on with my day. Maybe it was Stallone's brown eyes, pecs or the way he says Adrian, but whatever it was had my buns doing time beneath the sheets for hours.

Woofball grins
Here in WeHo (izzat what they call it? well, it's what I'm going to call it), people love walking their doggies. I see them everywhere. Pugs (my favorite), shephards (poor suckers in this weather), taco bell dogs (my second fave) and little puff balls. I never look at people anymore. I look at their dogs and grin back.

Jamie, Jack and Stench!
They're back, they're back, they're back! They're crude, annoying, brash and funny as hell and I can't believe I missed them as much as I did, but when I heard them this morning, my funny bone laughed. You guys rule!

Weft hair extensions
A girl at the office came in today with fresh hair extensions and blew all of us away. And now I want them, too. I should really get my eyes examined and a new pair of glasses, as well as a new contact lense prescription, but do you think I will?

Oh no. I'm becoming a product of my environment.

1 Did the Unhingey Jiggy Engage in Unhingenosity
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .