What if ...
Wednesday, April 19, 2006, 6:46 PM

What if a blog entry I post comes out all wrong and people think I'm morosely maudlin or maudlinly morose, when I thought I'd written something upliftingly fun or funly upliftening? (What if someone thinks I really don't know there are no words like funly or maudinly?)

I was surprised that the last entry I'd written made me seem like I was still bawling in my pillow. Because I'm not. Sure, I'm not happy, but I'm not sad. I am busy working my way towards that elusive state known as engaged contentment.

Actually, most of the time I'm busy going cross-eyed while staring at computer monitors, or sleeping. Until my training period is complete at work and my brain has fallen into that comfortable rut that comes only with time (and I'm not saying it's always a bad thing), one of the last things I want to do when I get home at night is to stare at the computer screen some more.

And now ... my time quota is up because I'm no longer making sense.

Short and sweet.

What if this entry had been longer?

(You'd be here longer.)

3 Did the Unhingey Jiggy Engage in Unhingenosity
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .