All-fricking-most
Thursday, December 06, 2007, 8:58 PM

I almost wrote a blog entry tonight.

But then I decided to have a glass of wine. And then another. And then...I called friends.

Work is crazy. It entails me staring at a computer screen 7.15 hours a day. By 3:00, my eyes are crossing.

I'm serious.

And this week? Well, as you've no doubt deducted by now, I've eschewed staring at my own computer screen. Pfft.

I'm still hereabouts, though. Still reading yours. Do you doubt it?

Playgirl.

Doggie kidney stones.

X Marks the spot.

Ants in the sausage.

Kitty barf, vacuum fires, conscientious husbands, oh my.

Christmas cards.

Swimmin' pools, movie stars.

~*~*~*~

It's Friday. The weekend. Go be irresponsible fuh eff's sake.

6 Did the Unhingey Jiggy Engage in Unhingenosity
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .