My imagination
Saturday, April 12, 2008, 12:16 PM

I've been tagged by Kaige over at Impulsive Hearts. I usually cave and become the tag-ee because the guilt, oh the guilt. It killith me if I don't-ith. Besides, Kaige is a good egg and I'm learning a lot by reading her website. So thanks, Kaige. I hope you win big bucks this weekend in Vegas.

Hah! Eden is tagging me and Morgan is hinting to tag me. Beat 'cha! Here are your answers, goils.

~*~*~*~

You’re feeling: Chapped-lippy--my lips hurt--and anxited (anxious+excited) to attack the writing projects I have this weekend. A photo-flash, an elements flash, and a rough and dirty synopsis of my WIP. (Poor Diana.)

To your left: Jokers to the left of me, clowns to the right of me...okay, no. There's a wall there with one of my nifty red curtain panels.

On your mind: Xanadu, black and white photos, the thought of a second cup of coffee

Last meal included: Prime rib peppercorn sandwich from Quiznos. Um, um, um, tasty.

You sometimes find it hard to: Enjoy who I am and not wish I was like someone else.

The weather: In L.A., it's always sunny. The sky is a gorgeous blue and I haven't seen a cloud anywhere. But dang, we went from wonderful spring temps in the mid-70s to the mid-80's yesterday and today it's supposed to be almost 90. That's too dang hot, dang it, dang it.

Something you have a collection of: Photos of feet; La Femme Nikita CDs and DVDs; the corny-but lovable Chicken Soup for the Soul books. Hey, I'm a sap and proudith of it.

A smell that cheers you up: Chocolate chip cookies in the oven

A smell that can ruin your mood: Someone's bad breath

How long since you last shaved: Two days ago (but I Nair my legs, it's great)

The current state of your hair: Just a-hanging

The largest item on your desk/workspace (not computer): My stack of reference books on martial arts, mind manipulation and writerly tips for when I get stuck--I love Monica Wood's Description

Your skill with chopsticks: Non-existent--I use the training wheels or a fork

Which section do you head for first in a bookstore: Romance, of course, then I mosey on over to the thrillers and general fiction

Something you’re craving: Cheese, crusty bread that's soft in the middle

Your general thoughts on the presidential race: I'm hoping for Obama

How many times have you been hospitalized this year: Zero and hopefully it stays that way

Favorite place to go for a quiet moment: My wee studio apartment, but I wish it was the beach (it's too far away and always packed with people)

You’ve always secretly thought you’d be a good: Life counselor and motivator--I'm not always so good with myself, not always my own best friend when I need to be--but I think I'd be able to listen to someone else and help in that regard.

Something that freaks you out a little: Thong panties (butt floss as DiAnne would say), bellybutton lint, dead fish

Something you’ve eaten too much of lately: Bread (but I loves it, I loves it, help me)

You have never: Run a marathon--don't wanna, either

You never want to: Same as Kaige--get up early in the morning--I'm no birdy, I'm a night owl

The five people I’m tagging: Alice, DiAnne, Ian, Liz and Zivanka. Hup to it.

~*~*~*~

Something long overdue:

My wildly goofy gratitude to Gwen, Katherine and Noony, who chose my digs for an Excellent Blog Awardith. Group hug! And I monominate you right backith, too.

19 Did the Unhingey Jiggy Engage in Unhingenosity
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .