Thursday Thirteen: PINK
Wednesday, April 02, 2008, 9:10 PM

I meant to do this last Thursday and forgot. Life and all, you know.

Since this week's version of TT is a bit risky, I'm not promoting it at the usual sites. I'm just going to share it here for your viewing pleasure.

We'll start at the top and move clockwise into a swirl...until we come to the hammer, which will conclude our visit of all things pink in this house.

1. My pink tool case. (Thanks, Becky!)

2. Britney Spears' FANTASY perfume (yeah, I can hardly believe this one myself, but I was seduced by the sweet smell and the pretty bottle).

3. If you have a great imagination and a libido, who says you need a man? Compliments of The Pleasure Chest. Yes, it vibrates.

4. Pink-handled scissors. I would never. No, never. But it made for a great photo.

5. Would you believe it's an ice tray from Kinkos? Water comes out of it in frozen sticks. One has to be careful not to get it up the nose.

6. Pliers. I never use 'em.

7. Like an Exacto knife, only skinnier, and with a pink handle.

8. Hot pink glass vase from Oogie Dearest. I've had it for almost ten years. There's nothing inside of it--the glass is just crinkly-looking.

9. My pink sneaker shoe necklace (it's around the neck of the vase). I also have one in purple. Click on the photo to see it better.

10. The Pretty In Pink VHS movie. I've had this forever, too. I've been told I am the female version of Duckie. Besides, I love Andrew McCarthy, James Spader, and Molly Ringwald.

11. Screw driver. Phelps? Phillips? Stewart? Who cares.

12. Ditto. See above.

13. My hamma! My pink hamma of looooove. It's small, compact and pahhhnk. I use it to break through the ice in my prehistoric ding-dang freezer.

Um hmmmm.

28 Did the Unhingey Jiggy Engage in Unhingenosity
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .