TT: Let there be light
Wednesday, April 30, 2008, 10:29 PM

I'm nuts about shoes, books, chocolate, coffee...and lamps. I luh-huuuuve sparkly light. It's amazing what they can do with a little metal and plastic and glass these days, you know?

And so I give you lamps. Chandeliers. Wall sconces. Funky, psychedelic, and smacking of ambiance; totally a product of the creator's imagination.

My favorite is the flicker floor lamp (the second photo). I grew up with this lamp. It was passed on to my mom by someone, and now it's mine. It's a pain to dust, but totally worth the time.

I love the green disc chandelier. I took a photo of it from the side, and then directly underneath. Pretty fricken cool.











































































































































































This is it for me. Don't forget to turn the lights out tonight...

10 Did the Unhingey Jiggy Engage in Unhingenosity
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .