Taggity-Tag
Monday, May 26, 2008, 1:08 PM

Kaige tagged me for the 1-2-3 Tag, the one where you open the book nearest you, go to page 123, find the fifth sentence, then type the next three sentences. It's a thinly veiled I.Q. test, I just know it. Anything with numbers raises my defenses.

From the top of my research stack of books, I give you three sentences from Mind Manipulation: Ancient and Modern Ninja Techniques. It's pretty boring, though.
Police interrogators know how important a feeling of guilt is when interrogating a suspect. Therefore, in lieu of outright arresting a suspect, the investigator invites the suspect to come along to the police station to help clear up a few things, or to help police find the "real" culprit in a mug-book. By doing this, in effect police are asking the suspect to "volunteer" to go with the police.
On reflection, though, maybe this bit isn't so boring. I've seen this action enough on Law & Order, but never really considered the manipulation behind the act--it was more of a general understanding for me.

~*~*~*~

And then Jodi tagged me for the My Life in Six Words or Less theme thing. Instead of making up six words that describe her life (lol), she went at this from book titles. Interesting, huh? So I'm going to do something different, too. Nothing quite describes me like Suzanne Vega's Left of Center. Which is only three words, but hey-yo. Never describe in six what you can say in three.



If you want me
You can find me
Left of center
Off of the strip

In the outskirts
In the fringes
In the corner
Out of the grip

~*~*~*~

I tag anyone who wants to be tagged, and no one who doesn't.

~*~*~*~

And now, time for more writing. Yaay! Or something like it.

4 Did the Unhingey Jiggy Engage in Unhingenosity
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .