T13: Things I Didn't Do
Wednesday, September 03, 2008, 7:11 PM

In lieu of a more complex and less fun post than I hope this one will turn out to be, I'm just going to snarf on Kaige's idea and runnith with it.

And so I give you my version of a T13.

Thirteen things I didn't do this week (or last week):


13.
Grinned for a camera at one of the local DMV offices

12. Naired my toes

11. Purged/Filed (if the big one hits Los Angeles, I have enough paper for a small bonfire--and maybe that's why I'm reluctant to purge/file, heh, heh)

10. Written the next part of my online series--I started it and gagged--does that count?

09. Canceled my Sparkletts account because they keep coming on unscheduled days, so I figure they want me to friggen cancel anyway

08. Took the time to eavesdrop on life at a nearby cafe (mua-hah-hah...it's only a matter of time)

07. Ran on the damn elliptical machine upstairs

06. Said no to chocolate

05. ...No to wine

04. ...No to extra sharp cheddar cheese (oh, God; oh, God)

03. Bought a lottery ticket for last Saturday's drawing (I DO play, Kaige, and one of these days I'm going to WIN)

02. Did Alice's Book Buzz Tag meme (dang it, Alice)

01. And, the most important thing I haven't done in the last week-and-a-half is the LAUNDRY because I need to sort and organize my clothing and closet, and I guess I'd rather eat dirt first

~*~*~*~

On the other hand, I'm thrilled I finally posted another argen-fargen entry. Yaay me.

~*~*~*~

So, if you're going to take the time to comment, make me feel better and share something you didn't get done this week (the worse, the better, ah-hah-hah-hah). Kaige is off the hook, but she's the only one.

Spillith.

11 Did the Unhingey Jiggy Engage in Unhingenosity
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .