Blowing past the start line
Saturday, November 01, 2008, 10:58 AM

I cheated. I started writing last night. What I wrote sucks--all 98 [passive] words of it--but for now, it kind of captures the feeling I'm going for. I wouldn't have obsessed over this ten years ago. I have to get those non-obsessive feelings back (yeah, at the same time I'm trying to cultivate them in entirely different way).
My father told me I belong to the Demon race when I was eight, and I've wavered between fear, horror and excitement about it ever since.
I dreamed about my characters last night. Personality and plot points keep poking me out of the blue. It's kind of driving me mad because I am not an organizer and I can see how confusing my notes are going to make me...

So the madness of NaNoWriMo has begun. I just hope it continues. Insanity is better than boredom.
___________
Icon by arqueete

13 Did the Unhingey Jiggy Engage in Unhingenosity
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .