5, 4, 3, 2, 1
Saturday, April 11, 2009, 6:47 PM

Ach, I'm a sunuvagun. By the time I remembered to post last night, it was after midnight and that was that. Not that I mind too much. I was here. I was this-close.

Actually, I was friggen upset yesterday, about a matter I can't post about here but wish I could. Basically, it boils down to the fact that, after being accused of something (indirectly or not), I am not convincing at all when I am speaking truth. And I hate that. I need to find out why I'm like that and change that facet about my personality posthaste. Maybe it's just in the heat of the moment--when I am being accused of doing something--that I'm just too taken aback by the surprise of it all. I don't know.

Thing is, I'm giving this upsetting idea more weight than I should, but damn. It pisses me off. Just the thought of it kept me from falling asleep. I have to stand up for myself and I've never been good at that, but if I don't do it, nobody else is.

I didn't do it.

That's all I have to say, right?

I wish.

5 Did the Unhingey Jiggy Engage in Unhingenosity
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .