Radomosity, part the uberzillionith
Monday, April 13, 2009, 7:28 PM



The world, it be fractured
Some time today around 3:00, gravity-times-twenty came to rest on my eyelids. It was all I could do to keep my nose from nestling in between the cracks of my keyboard. And I'd just like to say eyeballing a computer monitor in this state should be this-side of illegal. Surely, someone should've been close enough to snap photos because I bet I looked hilarious slow-blinking like an owl...

hoot

Twilight much?
For a short while, it was toss-up between my Twilight movie-to-book comparison (my favorite hit so far is why girls are physiologically attracted to Edward Cullen), and my window display post from last March. But alas, Twilight has it.

It's just crazy how popular this series is right now.

Just CLICK it
Every day, I click this button. It takes five seconds, tops. Today's wee Rescue Story was about Claude, an orange kitty. He just showed up at a shop one day and claimed the place as his. (I have such a soft spot for orange kitties.)

This is me urging you to just clickit, clickit, click the button now.

7 Did the Unhingey Jiggy Engage in Unhingenosity
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .