Wish they had Draino for the brain
Tuesday, February 17, 2009, 7:20 PM

Just a quick update of sorts where I share how friggen Pee Ohed I am right now.

After hemming and hawing, wracking my brains, dragging my feet, stopping and starting, growling and moaning over it for weeks, I finally hit my stride writing the next installment of A Forever Moment.

It was such a happy relief.

But then it got to be after eleven, and I had to stop writing and hit the sack.

I've been looking forward to getting back to the piece all day.

Now the words won't come.

And man, is it FRUSTRATING. This is going to be the hardest thing I've ever written.

[ insert foot stompage here ]

Writing is hard.

Why does it have to be so hard?

Labels: ,


16 Did the Unhingey Jiggy Engage in Unhingenosity
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .