Things that aren't so awesome
Sunday, May 14, 2006, 9:17 AM

Burnt out lightbulbs in ceiling fixtures
Do you know how difficult it is to keep your mouth closed while (exerting yourself) trying to remove a glass bowl that covers a lightbulb on the ceiling? Even worse, can you imagine the horror of dust and insect carcass on your tongue?

Cell phones in the bathroom
Most people understand that one's on-the-john time should be a private experience, but every once in a while, there's someone in the bathroom who makes a call or gets a call ... and then there are two people privvy (hah!) to my tinkle party. I've started flushing the toilet like a maniac when this happens, though, and you know what? It's kinda fun.

Cigarette butts on the sidewalk
Especially if I see lipstick marks. Makes me want to hurl. Makes me wish smoking was legal only in one's home, since so many smokers apparently are also litterbugs. Let 'em litter in their own homes, dammit.

Mail after 6:00 p.m.
I've arrived home around 5:30 to find the mailman still disbursing mail. Sometimes he hasn't even shown up yet. Which means I get my goodies (and bills) a day late.

People with teeny ear drums
Because they cain't hear so good, I get to hear what they cain't. Like ... a stereo-sound car engine roar game, or the glorious sounds of Live Orgasms in Concert (that was fun ... and I only know what the hell it was they were listening to because they weren't chit-chatting, they were laughing and talking about it like everyone had to know).

Okay, I might've had my ear pressed to the wall on that one.

5 Did the Unhingey Jiggy Engage in Unhingenosity
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .