Equal opportunity Monday
Monday, March 05, 2007, 9:31 PM

When the alarm went off this morning, I woke up kinda sorta raring to go. I say kinda sorta because I felt awake-ish and after I got up to hit the snooze bar, I slid back into bed instead of falling clumsily back into bed like I usually do.

When ten o'clock rolled around, I was feeling this side of beastly: headache, stomach ache, eye ache, an unholy taste in my mouth. I didn't even drink a half cup of coffee and I always drink at least a cup so I don't end the morning slobbering and snorting all over my keyboard.

Lucky for me, my antacid kicked in. But then I went to lunch. I'd brought spaghetti with thinly sliced hotdogs. Yeah, seems gross, but I learned this trick from someone else. Still, one should not ingest spaghetti sauce and hotdogs if one has a tetchy tummy. I spent the afternoon secretly cringing and giggling over the weird sounds my stomach was making. Ohhhh-weeeeee-ewwwww, said my stomach. God, why does our office have to be as quiet as a tomb?! I kept sending documents to the printer so nobody'd hear my body sounds.

It's been a weird Monday. I was cold one moment, hot the next. Dog tired mid-morning, and bushy-tailed by late afternoon. I even did a load of laundry: sheets, because they're easy. And now it's time for bed.

I can't stand the excitement.

4 Did the Unhingey Jiggy Engage in Unhingenosity
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .