Netflix I have known
Sunday, February 04, 2007, 5:18 PM

Since I’m like, waiting for the Superbowl’s halftime show and Prince, here be some incredibly short reviews of Netflix movies what I’ve seen.

The Usual Suspects
It’s not unusal for people to find my chin against my chest at the end of a movie, but by the end of this one, all the moisture had been seared from my throat.

Whale Rider
Anne of Green Gables, meet your Maourian counterpart.

The Sisters
Are you in to cutting-edge dialogue? Characters who have more layers than a three-inch thick onion? The unexpected? Men everywhere, take notes.

Find Me Guilty
Proof that Vin Diesel also looks great with hair. Okay, fine, proof he can act, too.

Brick
Every idiot high school girl should have a friend like Brendan. Dude, he is the shit in this movie.

Primer
I still can’t believe I watched this Sci-Fi all the way through, seeing as how my head fell nose-down into my lap five minutes after Aaron asked "What's worse? Thinking you're being paranoid, or knowing you should be?"

A History of Violence
Violence notwithstanding, this movie’s sex scenes played merry havic with my body temperature. Ew! La, la.

The Wild Parrots of Telegraph Hill
An unlikely documentary not about crackers, but personality.

Saint Ralph
The Pope might not approve, but he should.

Speak
A painful, frustrating exercise of forehead-slapping, but rent it anyway.

Nip/Tuck
Utterly enthralling, side-splitting and painfully comic, and graphic enough to upset my stomach. Still, I wouldn’t mind at all if Christian wanted to bite my thumbs …

Off to bite my own. Prince just came on and he’s singing my songs! Holy-

3 Did the Unhingey Jiggy Engage in Unhingenosity
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .