Critiquer's poll
Tuesday, July 24, 2007, 8:19 PM

Which one would I want to critique my work?

Bridgett Jones
Not only is she a reporter, she has her finger on the pulse of all things female.

Hmm, I think her remarks would be kind, wacky, and would totally clean my system out .

Yoda
Do or do not, there is no try.
I'd be inspired. Talking and thinking in riddles, but inspired nonetheless.

Sam Kinison, comedian
He was married for two whole years.
Hey, he'd tell it like it was. And then I'd have to kill him. (Oh, wait. He's already dead.)

Hermoine of Harry Potter
If anybody's going to come up with the perfect solution for your something wrong, she will.

I want a wand.

The Jack and the Beanstalk giant
Fee! Fie! Foe! Fum! He sure has a way with words.

Probably my best best, because he's all about action.

3 Did the Unhingey Jiggy Engage in Unhingenosity
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .