Almost autumn
Wednesday, September 19, 2007, 5:46 PM


Wah-hoo, my favorite season is almost here. Fall in Los Angeles isn't the same as fall in Fort Wayne, but eh, I'll take it. Fall means orange, red and yellow-colored leaves, a snap with the scent of burning leaves in the air (well, not here in L.A.), and pumpkins. This is also when my creativity is at its most powerful--the time of year when I hear my muse's voice the loudest.


"Just shut up and write," she says. "Do it now, or I'm off for Malibu."

I'm having fun with Holly Lisle's Notecard Plotting. I even had some handy-dandy index cards, purchased God knows when. I considered it a sign when I found them. Maybe Rwyn (my guardian angel) left 'em for me.

Well, I'm off to play with my one sentence scene blurbs.

3 Did the Unhingey Jiggy Engage in Unhingenosity
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .