Minus 20 bucks for your thoughts
Tuesday, October 09, 2007, 6:38 PM

This is one of those days when I really have nothing in mind to blog about. Er, well, if my thoughts could be automatically transmuted here, there'd be no problem. (Or maybe there'd be a MONDO problem.)

Anyway, the thoughts would be something like these:

I love that song called Absurd, even though it drove my ex nuts, and he sent me an e-mail about visiting the animal rescue website, and I think I splled conscious (conscience) wrong in the last post (is it conSCIENCE or CONscious, damn, damn, damn), and how I'll probably never outgrow my monkey bark laugh, and how I'm worried that Oogie and Rho are going to die before I do, and I'm wondering If I'm really ready for NaNoWriMo, and if should I contact a CPA or not, and who's going to be kicked off tonight on Dancing With The Stars (I bet it's Wayne Newton), and should I take the rest of the pot roast for lunch tomorrow, or just eat the other half of the ham-n-swiss sandwich from today? And how bad is ham for me, anyway? Because it's salty. It's pork. It's Miss Piggy.

Blip, blip, blip. That's how my mind works. Coherency isn't usually involved, heh, heh, heh. That would involve structure and organization. ::cough:: Focusing on one thing for too long makes my eyes cross and my neck tense.

This is why I need to win the lottery.

I know it doesn't make sense. Just go along with me. This is after all, Unhinged.

great excuse

2 Did the Unhingey Jiggy Engage in Unhingenosity
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .