Short and sweet
Thursday, September 25, 2008, 6:53 PM

I feel like such a slacker lately. Not just in Blogland, but in other areas, too. Actually, it's not really a lately thing, it's more of a for-the-last-six-months-and-maybe-then-some thing. Confession is supposed to be good for the soul, right?



Yeah.

Whateva.

I spent some of tonight reading over some of my bloggy writer-ish entries. I'm biased, but damn, I was hooked all over again by what I wrote. This is a good sign for me, because I am my own worst critic, especially after the work has grown cold. It was also sad because, well, because. I ain't going there.

Instead, I leave readers with this thought (because I always want to make people laugh or make that face): I was reading a book that mentions Vienna sausage (apparently there's a lot of protein in Vienna sausage and it's good to eat if you have magical powers and are drained from using these magical powers), so I bought a few cans this week. And I think those weenies look like baby penises. So I can't eat them. Anybody want 'em?

8 Did the Unhingey Jiggy Engage in Unhingenosity
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .