A wee update
Sunday, November 09, 2008, 4:03 PM

Crap! What does a girl write when there's nothing really to write?

Um, nothing. Nothing much.

I've given up on NaNoWriMo. I am so out of practice, but more than that, I can't seem to concentrate on something long enough to produce a result. So I'm backing away. I am not prepared, nor do I have the energy, to be a writer. At least not right now.

Meanwhile, I'm doing a lot of reading and some writing. Something will click when it's time to click. Until then? I'm going to coast.

I made some really good soup yesterday, though. And it's getting cool again (finally). I love the snap in the air. Yo, Mother Nature. It's November. The time for 75-degree weather is over.

12 Did the Unhingey Jiggy Engage in Unhingenosity
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .