Slumpage?
Friday, January 20, 2006, 7:51 PM

No. More like lip bite-age. Er, finger trap-ege.

One of my bestest devoted reader friends wanted to know why I seem to be writing so little lately.

Am I in a slump? No, actually. Lately I've been feeling a sense of varoom, varoom.

Busy? Yes. A twelve-hour day is good at sucking the creativity out of my brain cells. They start out nicely plump on Tuesday and by Friday, they look like raisins. Which means I have little chance in hell at splitting an atom on Tuesday or Wednesday, and absolutely NONE by Friday.

Missing AOL-J? No. That part of my life is ova. The fat lady? She done sang months ago.

I told the bestest devoted reader friend that the truth was unfit for world wide eyes. My momma told me that if I have nothing nice to say, I probably shouldn't say it. And unfortunately, that goes for blog writing too. I don't want to read over old entries and get angry again because that's what reliving memories does for me. If it's a good memory, I'll sit at my computer and grin and giggle like a fool, but if it's a bad one, I'll do a nose dive. And it's not worth it sometimes.

Not that a good bitching session isn't fun. Or worthwhile.

0 Did the Unhingey Jiggy Engage in Unhingenosity
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .