Bitching online about co-workers
Tuesday, May 23, 2006, 8:36 PM

We all know the pitfalls that surround this issue, right?

"Some workers have been fired for revealing confidential information. Others have been let go for openly griping about their co-workers or bosses, potentially poisoning their relationships with colleagues."

God knows there have been plenty of times I've wanted to sound off about my work environment and co-workers, but I don't air dirty laundry here because I'm not anonymous. (It'd be a bad idea even if I was anonymous.) I can't even share the industry in which I work because it's entirely possible that one of my co-workers will stumble across my blog ... and what would a co-worker think if I wrote that I thought more than one of them were backstabbers, thieves, liars, children to be managed, or psychotic?

They would probably think I was referring to them. Wouldn't you?

As for me, I would probably be thought of as unprofessional, immature and lacking in self-respect, not to mention that I'd also feel horrible personally at being caught.

12 Did the Unhingey Jiggy Engage in Unhingenosity
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .