The ups and downs of it all
Wednesday, January 10, 2007, 7:15 PM

I’m bored with recounting New Years Eve, so we’ll make this quick.

There were red and blue spot lights aimed at New York-type buildings in Paramount’s backlot where the concert madness was held. Verily prettily.

Craziness ensued at the check-in point. I needed to show my driver’s ID and the credit card I’d purchased the tickets with; I’m surprised I didn’t lose both, but I’m generally surprised all the time by everything and everyone. Jaded, I am not. This, I think, is a good thing.

There was a ferris wheel. I rode it. Without barfing.



At a quarter past midnight, The Killers took the main stage. We did our best to shove ourselves through the throng of bodies, but none of us girls saw Killer squat. A Killer could’ve squeezed my left bun and I never would’ve known it.

I feel like I’m twenty-three over all over again.

2 Did the Unhingey Jiggy Engage in Unhingenosity
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .