Considerate Visionary revealed
Wednesday, March 21, 2007, 7:37 PM

So I took the Personal DNA test a few Sundays ago during commerical breaks when Blood Ties premiered (six slices of cheesecake out of eight for a strong female lead and a sexy hero who smiles too damn much), and I was by turns both impatient and engrossed by the questions the test posed. It wasn't as involved as the Myers-Briggs Typology Test (I'm an INFJ--I used to be an ENFJ), but still ... I thought I was a schizoid for answering a bunch of questions that would reveal ah-ha, I am who I suspected all along.

In the meanst, I shall compare my present findings for the sake of posterity, and when I read this a year or five from now, I will laugh myself into a runny nose.

~*~*~*~

Your imagination, self-assuredness, and knowledge of the world combine to make you a VISIONARY.
Yaay. Kewl. Stand back.

You have clear notions of how things could be, and the confidence to try to make them that way.
Not always. Not until the world doth end. Not until Celexa.

You enjoy having a routine, and prefer comfort and familiarity to risk and adventure.
Well, there's something to be said about risk and adventure every orange moon (my last orange moon was divorcing and moving to L.A. and the next peach-colored moon isn't expected for at least another half-decade)

Not needing others' approval to forge ahead, you are confident in your designs for the future.
Gotta be. Gotta be. Ain't no other way to be.

Your imagination allows you to envision the world as a better place.
Always has been, always will be. I'm an optimist.

You're better at thinking of the big picture than you are with details, and you can see wonder in abstract things.
I am the the Keebler Elf in the maple outside my kidhood window. I am the one who imagines a daisy smiles, that shoes reveal personality, that color determines mood.

Style and appearances are important to you, and you have a good eye for beauty.
Don't tell Marc Jacobs. He's an expert and I'm not.

You are somewhat rigid in your beliefs, which comes from both confidence and an aversion to change.
I don't regret the confidence part, but the aversion to change has been challenged and how in the last few years. I dare anyone to claim I'm averse to change.

You are good at creating works of art in forms with which you're familiar.
Um hmmm, I'm much better SKETCHING an eyeball than carving one out of an ice block.

You're not one to force your positions on a group, and you tend to be fair in evaluating different options.
Since I grew up quiet and shy, I'm comfortable with viewing life from the sidelines. I empathize too easily with other's pain and heartaches, and have always found it easy to put myself in another pair of shoes (except for stilettos). I rarely voice my opinion unless circumstances warrant it.

You're not afraid to let your emotions guide you, and you're generally considerate of others' feelings as well.
At first, I'm like I'm NOT afraid of my emotions, but I read that back into my mind and agree 80% or so. I am generally considerate of other's feelings. Not always, but I try to be.

You have a strong sense of style and value your personal presentation - friends may even seek your style advice from time to time.
I've always received compliments on my clothing and the way I decorate my apartments. Even my dang bathroom.

Generally, you believe that you control your life, and that external forces only play a limited role in determining what happens to you.
Would admitting this bring down the karmic forces of evil upon my head?

~*~*~*~

I'm too tired to do the considerate pondering part of this. Maybe tomorrow; I'll consider it.


1 Did the Unhingey Jiggy Engage in Unhingenosity
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .