a Letter
Thursday, March 08, 2007, 7:41 PM

About the mortgage inquiry: I don't make quite enough money. My credit is outstanding, but I need to work on my income level, so sayith my broker. I told him I'd start playing the lottery. If I wasn't a loner, I might consider the merits of a Sugar Daddy, but as it is now? I'm just going to rent and save, save, save. I figure it'll take me about ten years and who knows what could happen in the meantime? Anything. Anything. Hopefully, a good anything.

I've had a couple of opportunities to date, but I keep shying away from having to go through it all because I mostly don't want to be in a relationship. I wouldn't mind some of the time, but I can't see how shaving my legs regularly is a good thing because my hair grows in darker and coarser.

I'm still on Celexa. Tried weaning myself off (without doc's ok) and had panic attacks. Or maybe preliminary hot flashes? I don't know. I'm confused. Story of my life. WWOD (what would Oogie Do)? She wouldn't share this quandary here, that's for sure, but she'll get a kick out of reading this. Hi, Oogie!

Still love my job. Next month will be my one-year-anniversary on that job, and July 1 will be my two year with the company. I can't believe it. What is it about growing older that makes the days seem longer, yet not as memorable and long as when I was a kid? Did I really have that much do nothing time on my hands?

I miss Ken. I miss Buddy. I miss everything about my old life (except for the scared girl I used to be), but Ken and Buddy Cat routinely haunt my dreams. I wonder when it's going to stop.

My feet hurt. All this walking takes a toll. I need to soak 'em and saw 'em. You know?

3 Did the Unhingey Jiggy Engage in Unhingenosity
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .