Baby, it's cold
Monday, January 26, 2009, 8:28 PM



Mamma mia, here I go again. Mah-mah, how can I resist ya?

Yeah, crap. I will never again be able listen to ABBA without thinking of Meryl Streep and Pierce Brosnan. I don’t think this is a bad thing because I loved the movie, but it kind of bugs me anyway.

Someone found my blog yesterday after typing this into Google's search engine: Do your hips unhinge when giving birth.

I was wincing all day long, I tell you. (Do they? Does anyone know?) But the real knee-slapper is that the hit goes to one of my Twilight-related posts. Almost every search has been returning one of my Twilight-related posts. There's going to be a lot of frustrated people coming here...

We had our annual fire drill at work today, which meant everybody, even the restroom rats, had to evacuate the building. I didn't want to go outside, either, because I was fricken freezing. But I had to, those fire-slash-evacuation officials had sent an email around saying they were going to "enforce" evacuation. It's not like a regular (cry wolf) fire alarm when only one-fourth of the building drags itself outside, no sirree.

So.

I had to go.

It was sunny and in the mid-sixties and I was still freezing. My nose, hands and feet were like ice. Yeah, I know how reeedickulous that is, but that's how my body rolls. Anyway, I noticed whilst standing and freezing that there were a LOT of girls wearing boots. I mean a LOT.

Because it's winter he-ah in Los Angeles.

Me go now, kbai.


9 Did the Unhingey Jiggy Engage in Unhingenosity
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .