Making a Wish
Tuesday, February 10, 2009, 7:09 PM

I came across this video on another site I read and loved the image. Loved the music. Loved the idea.



From the website that talks about these floating lanterns and the idea behind them:

The Buddhist tradition states that when you release a lantern, Kome Loy, into the sky, you are releasing your misgivings and are to make a wish.
So for this Tuesday, I am making a wish. I'm not going to tell you, though, because then it might not come true. But it's not the same as last Tuesday's hope/dream/prayer, which was to win the lottery. And hah! Like that is ever, ever going to happen.

Oh, oops. First I have to let go of a misgiving. Frick. That's the hard part.

Um.

Okay, I have it: I forgive myself for the stupid envelope mishap.

Don't ask.

11 Did the Unhingey Jiggy Engage in Unhingenosity
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .