40453
Monday, April 02, 2007, 9:19 PM

This is a meme I've seen going around. It doesn't have a name (so far as I can tell), so I'm going to call it the 40453.

~*~*~*~

LIST FOUR SENTENCES YOU'VE NEVER SAID BEFORE
1) Bum a cigarette?
2) Look at that Pinkfoot Goliath tarantula beauty!
3) I have to check with Keanu (Reeves) first.
4) I’m sorry, I’m not allowed to accept money.
5) Franz, take me to the helipad pronto.

LIST ANY NUMBER OF SONG TITLES THAT DESCRIBE HOW YOU'VE FELT THIS WEEK
1) Twilight Zone by Golden Earring
2) Manic Monday by The Bangles
3) April Fool by Soul Asylum

IMAGINE YOU'RE HAVING THE IDEAL PERFECT DAY. WHAT FOUR THINGS WOULD YOU BE DOING?
1) Getting a complete head-to-toe make over
2) Accepting a Cosmopolitan from the hand of a sultry-eyed man
3) Screaming myself hoarse over winning the lottery
4) Saving someone or something (cat, dog, mouse) from imminent death!

MAKE UP FIVE CREATIVE NAMES FOR A NEW ROCK BAND
1) Peachy Frogg
2) The Stop Stops
3) Uranass
4) Monkey Bark
5) The Shoos

CONGRATULATIONS! YOU GET TO GO BACK IN TIME AND ENSURE THAT THREE SONGS WERE NEVER WRITTEN, THUS SPARING HUMANITY FROM EVER HAVING TO HEAR THEM. WHAT THREE SONGS WOULD GET THE AXE?
1) Not Ready to Make Nice by The Dixie Chicks (God, I hate this song!!!!!!!!)
2) La Bamba
3) Almost anything from Celine-fricking-Dion

~*~*~*~

So, um, meme-wise, no one has to do this, unless they wanna. Although I dare Stacey to, just 'cause I've never seen her do a meme.

~*~*~*~

And just because you don't have a blog (or don't write in it regularly) doesn't mean you can't share your answers in the comment section, Oogie. Carol. Sandra. Pote. Michelle.

Ahem.

5 Did the Unhingey Jiggy Engage in Unhingenosity
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .