On biting myself
Thursday, April 26, 2007, 8:27 PM

Sunday night, I bit myself on the front lower lip while eating a baked potato. A friggen baked potato.

It's now Thursday night and I've bitten myself in the same damn spot every day since. Which keeps it from healing. I stick my tongue against the spot at odd times during the day, probably looking like I've got one of those malted milk balls in my mouth. Is it still there? My tongue asks the inner lining of my mouth. Ah, yep.

A moment ago I wanted to kill myself because of a piece of chicken that lead to one of my front teeth sinking into my sore spot. God, it hurt! Ow, ow, ow, etc. Sucks. Life hasn't been this dangerously tender since I wore braces in the Dark Ages.

I've heard gargling with salt and warm water will help the spots heal quicker. I wonder how good of a remedy that will be, though, because I keep chomping on the same godfreaking spot.

I want a blender.

1 Did the Unhingey Jiggy Engage in Unhingenosity
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .